How he spent his childhood life
Dale Carnegie is an American writer and lecture. Carnegie was born on 24 November 1888. He was the developer of famous courses public speaking, and interpersonal skills, salesmanship and self-improvement. He was the poor former son. He was the second son of James William. Dale Carnegie has started his early education in a one-room school. In 1904, at age 16, his family go to a farm where he finished his high schooling in 1906. He grew attentive in the speeches at the various gatherings. Carnegie asked that he had to get up at 3 a.m. Before going to school feed the pigs and milk his ‘ parents
How he gets the education
He was graduating in 1908 in the State teacher college. After college education, he was starting a job in selling correspondence courses to ranchers. He went to sale bacon, soap, and lard for Armor and company… He was popular to the point of creating his sales area of South Omaha, Nebraska, the nationwide leader for the firm. Carnegie parents go to Belton, Missouri in 1910. When he graduated he was 22 years old. Carnegie would like to visit regularly throughout his life and he was buried in the family plot there.
Dale Carnegie job and business period,
After saving $500, Carnegie sales in 1911 to follow a long-life dream of becoming a Chautauqua lecturer. He finished
Up in its place attending the American academy Dramatic Art in New York, but establish tiny success as an actor. He has to play the role of Dr. Hartley in a roadshow of Polly of Success. When the work of production is ended, he goes back to New York There he plans to teach public speaking, and he convinced the YMCA manager to permit him to teach a class in profit for 80% of the net earnings. In his first gathering, he recommended that his class students say “something that made him angry”. He found many techniques that make him a good speaker. Carnegie had selected into the average American’s and he wishes to have more self-confidence, on 1914, he was getting $500 (about $12500 today) every week.
Dale Carnegie marriage life,
He had married Dorothy Price Vander pool in 1913.cargney has one daughter whose name was Dona Dale. He had divorced his wife in 1931.
• 1915: Art of Public Speaking,
• 1920: Public Speaking: the Standard Course of the United Y. M. C. A. Schools.
• 1926: Practical Course for Speaking and Public Speaking for Success (2005).Lincoln the Unknown
• 1932: Lincoln the Unknown
• 1934: Little Known Facts about Well Known People.
• 1936: How to win friends and influence people.
• 1937: Five Minute Biographies
• 1944: Dale Carnegie’s Biographical round-up
• 1948: How to stop worrying and start living
Most popular courses of books
• 1938: How to Get Ahead in the World Today
• 1936: The Little Golden Book (later renamed The Golden Book, lists basics from HTWFIP and HTSWSL)
• 1946: How to Put Magic in the Magic Formula
• 1947: A Quick and Easy Way to Learn to Speak in Public. (Later combined as Speak More Effectively, 1979)
• 1952: How to Make Our Listeners like Us. (Later combined as Speak More Effectively, 1979)
• 1959: How to Save Time and Get Better Results in Conferences (later renamed Meetings: Quicker & Better Results)
• 1960: How to Remember Names (later renamed as Remember Names)
• 1965: The Little Recognized Secret of Success (later renamed Live Enthusiastically)
• 1979: Apply Your Problem Solving Know-How
Carnegie died in New York at his home in forest hills. On November 1, 1955, he died in Hodgkin‘s disease