Who is Robin Sharma?
Robin Sharma was born on June 16, 1964, in Uganda, East Africa to his mother Shashi, a teacher, and his father, Shiv Sharma, a physician by profession. His family left Uganda on his first birthday for Canada and settled in Hawkesbury.
Robin Sharma is a famous writer who belongs to Canada. Sharma worked as a proceedings lawyer until age 25, when he self-published Mega Living, a book on stress management and spirituality. Robin Sharma is considered one of the best leadership experts in the world. His work is inspired by a rock star, celebrities, royalty, and many other CEOs. Robin Sharma has been ranked as one of the top 5 leadership experts in the world is an independent survey of over 22000 businesspeople and appears on platforms with other billionaires such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch, and Shaquille O’Neal.
Robin Sharma is one of the mind-blowing speakers of the world. Today Sharma can electrify an audience doing their best work teams providing superb results. For nearly 20 years many of the most well-known organizations on the earth ranking from Nike, Microsoft, HP, and Oracle to NASA, Yale University, and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events.
Books Name – Robin Sharma
- Mega living! 30 Days to a Perfect Life (1994
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (1997
- Leadership Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (1998
- Who Will Cry When You Die: Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (1999
- Family Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2001
- The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO (2002
- Discover Your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2004
- The Greatness Guide: 101 Lessons for Making What’s Good at Work and in Life Even Better (2006
- Daily Inspiration from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2007
- The Greatness Guide Book 2: 101 More Insights to Get You to World Class (2008
- The Leader Who Had No Title (2010
- The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2011
- Sharma, Robin (2015). The Mastery Manual Jaico Publishing House