Who is Robin Sharma?
Robin Sharma was born on June 16, 1964, in Uganda, East Africa to his mother Shashi, a teacher and his father, Shiv Sharma, a physician by profession. His family left Uganda on his first birthday for Canada and settled in Hawkesbury.
Robin Sharma is a famous writer who belongs to Canada. Sharma worked as a proceedings lawyer until age 25, when he self-published Mega Living, a book on stress management and spirituality. Robin Sharma is considered one of the best leadership experts in the world. His work is inspired by a rock star, celebrities, royalty, and many other CEOs. Robin Sharma has been ranked as one of the top 5 leadership experts in the world is an independent survey of over 22000 businesspeople and appears on platforms with other billionaires such as Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, Jack Welch, and Shaquille O’Neal.
Robin Sharma is one of the mind-blowing speakers of the world. Today Sharma can electrify an audience doing their best work teams providing superb results. For nearly 20 years many of the most well-known organizations on the earth ranking from the Nike, Microsoft, HP, and Oracle to NASA, Yale University and YPO have chosen Robin Sharma for their most important events.
Books Name – Robin Sharma
- Mega living! 30 Days to a Perfect Life (1994
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (1997
- Leadership Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (1998
- Who Will Cry When You Die: Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (1999
- Family Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2001
- The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO (2002
- Discover Your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2004
- The Greatness Guide: 101 Lessons for Making What’s Good at Work and in Life Even Better (2006
- Daily Inspiration from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2007
- The Greatness Guide Book 2: 101 More Insights to Get You to World Class (2008
- The Leader Who Had No Title (2010
- The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (2011
- Sharma, Robin (2015). The Mastery Manual Jaico Publishing House
- Sharma, Robin (2016). Little Black Book for Stunning Success
- Jaico Publishing House
The 5 AM Club is Robin Sharma’s masterwork and plays a vital role in his organization. The greatness guide books of Robin Sharma books also get fame and play a very important role in his career and also a great achievement and viral on a social media platform.
I want to shift gears from leadership to a pure focus on crafting an exceptional life for this blog post. Ultimately, life goes by in a blink. To avoid getting to the end and feeling flooded regret over a live half-lived, read (and then apply) these tips:
- Exercise daily.
- Get serious about appreciation.
- See your work as a craft.
- Read “The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin”
- Plan a schedule for your week.
- Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
- Say no to distractions.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Improve your work every single day.
- Get a mentor.
- Hire a coach.
- Get up at 5 am each day.
- Eat less food.
- Find more heroes.
- Be a hero to someone.
- Smile at strangers.
- Be the most decent person you know.
- Don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
- Savor life’s simplest pleasures.
- Save 10% of your income each month.
- Spend time at art galleries.
- Walk in the woods.
- Forgive those who’ve wronged you.
- Create unforgettable moments with those you love.
- Have 5 great friends.
- Become stunningly polite.
- Unplug your TV.
- Sell your TV.
- Read daily.
- Avoid the news.
- be content with what you have.
- Pursue your dreams.
- be authentic.
- be passionate.
- Say sorry when you know you should.
- Never miss a moment to celebrate another.
- Have a vision for your life.
- Know your strengths.
- Be patient.
- Don’t give up.
- Clean up your messes.
- Use flawless words.
- Travel more.
- Read “As You Think”
- Honor your parents.
- Tip taxi drivers well.
- Be a great teammate.
- Give no energy to critics.
- Spend time in the mountains.
- Know your top 5 values.
- A shift from being busy to achieving results.
- Innovate and iterate.
- Speak less. Listen more.
- Be the best person you know.
- Make your life matter.